San Diego's Premier Source
for Creative Talent
Need solutions to the marketing challenges facing you today? For more than 30 years, corporate buyers, marketing directors and decision makers have used the San Diego Creative Directory as their #1 source for creative solutions. Just as each marketing challenge is different, so is each solution.
The San Diego Creative Directory showcases a variety of creative talent and products from advertising, graphic design and branding, illustration, photography, exhibits and displays, event planning, film and video production, animation, editing and duplicating to marketing and PR, internet services, web site design, mailing, printing, talent, writers and many more.
Since 1990, Broadcast Images has provided a wide range of video production services to prominent clients nationwide. From documentaries shot in exotic locales for the San Diego Zoo, to breaking news coverage for ABC Network, Broadcast Images has developed an experience and expertise that we can apply to your project.
Let us help you in planning and executing an exceptional production. We'll work with you to determine the resources you'll need to accomplish your project goals, including:
- Hiring the right camera crew -- one of the overlooked aspects to most productions. Broadcast Images specializes in providing crews and gear for almost any size job, with special emphasis on small to medium size set-ups in the field.
- Picking the right equipment – with so many cameras now available, picking the correct one (or sometimes two or three) for the job is of utmost importance. A good Director of Photography (cameraman, videographer, etc.) will study and determine the main "look" of the shoot, and pick the correct camera, lenses and sound equipment to achieve the goals.
- Crew size and composition -- an equally important decision. Sometimes you can accomplish the same look and have the same production speed with a crew of two rather than a crew of eight. Other times that crew of eight is invaluable, and needed for any number of reasons. Efficiency and results are key.
Broadcast Images specializes in:
- Corporate Presentations
- Live event / Web & Satellite coverage
- Network news magazines - Feature stories * EPK's * VNR's
- Reality and cable programs
- Sports Features
Our equipment packages are the best available; we're packed and ready to go; we are versatile, accomplished, and creative.(760) 746-7999 | www.broadcastimages.net
Every San Diego Creative Directory cover is designed by local talent and has been for over 30 years. Explore the rich history of the directory, as well as the artists that have contributed to its success in our Cover Gallery.
Follow SDCD on
The San Diego Creative Directory connects you with the best creative companies serving Southern California. To join us call 858-729-5310
@impalergeneral I think they will have the comic/movie fanbase set. Female viewers who are not marvel comic/movie fans will drive ratings up
@impalergeneral They would be smart to run both in their own time slots next season on back to back nights like Arrow & Flash have now.
@impalergeneral They may be surprised that Agent Carter will have more broader of an audience and could be a huge ratings winner!